Flowers are fragile and they require some attention. Here is some general guidelines. Feel free to contact us if you have any doubts or questions. Our team will be happy to answer you.
- Remove the wrapping paper
- Recut the stem around 3 centimetres with a sharp pair of scissors or pruning shears
- Remove any leaves that may be in water
- Place in a clean vase filled with tepid water
- Most flowers needs to be in around ½ to 2/3 of their height in water
- Change the water on a regular basis
- Keep away from direct sun, draft and fruit balls
- You can spray the flowers every day to avoid dehydration
- Add water every day from the centre of the arrangement
- Pour water slowly as it will fill in quickly and it risk to over flow
- Some containers are lined with a plastic sheet. Ensure that water doesn’t infiltrate between the sheet and the container as it may get damage by water.
- Spray the flowers every day to avoid dehydration